ica maldita

story of my life;)

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

SCHOOL tomorrow

So today is sept 8th, and guess what that means! yes, it's our 26th month anniversary! I can't believe it's been this long and i cant be any happier knowing that migs is still gonna be with me til the end. (cheesy! haha) but yeah. so i just wanna say HAPPY 26th TABACHOOYY! i love you.

so since today is the 8th, school starts tomorrow! im not sure if i should be excited or not. first of, snoopy will be home alone :( from mornings until like 5ish. so sad :( i wish i could bring him to school. i really would. ill check actually on the website.

theres soo many things i wana do and so little time. i wana finish my website and actually sell my clothes that i dont wear. start my new youtube channel. clean my room! and some other stuff..

i did cross out one thing off my summer to do list! and that's GET MY G LICENSE! Yes, I am now a G licensed driver. if you guys dont know its basically the highest level of license you can get. lol its prolly the wrong term to use but thats basically what it is. i.e. my dad and my brother both have G licenses. I dont have to take any more road tests and such. i only have to renew my license every 5 years. YES! achievement. I was really happy cause I already failed the first time and its gonna be such a downer if i failed again. plus! its 75 bucks each time you take the road test. its money out of MY pocket!

i started putting some of my clothes on kijiji, a local classifieds website. one person already messaged me back, wanted to get 4 of the dresses. SWEET! haha. i hope i can actually sell them.

but yeah, im somewhat excited for school since i have krisselle in four of my classes. thats 4 out of 5! yihaaaaa
that said, i should really be cleaning my room and getting ready for school!

talk to you guys later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home