ica maldita

story of my life;)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

screwed by hw.

right now, i have so much stuff to do. like a LOT. i have work today and driving school tomorrow. i have like 9 labs to hand in for chem and an assignment in religion. my marks aren't that pretty but better than last semester's. i was getting an 80 in chem. a 73 in bio and an 83 in religion. at least i have some 80s. and i dont have to worry about getting accepted in universities because i already am. i just need to keep an average of 80 to get my scholarship. hmm.

i dont wanna work on saturday !!! well i do, because i need money. but i dont cause i wanna go to driving school on that day. and go to my friend's baby shower after. yes, thats right. OMG. im so excited for her. and sorta jealous. i dont know why but i kinda want to have a baby right now. like right now. tell me im weird. lol

i should be doing religion or chem right now. but im too lazy. im in the library talking on the phone with my boyfriend lmao.

im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home