ica maldita

story of my life;)

Monday, September 01, 2008

blogging is fun

LOL whats with my title ? haha no idea. i was just browsing and i happened to stumble upon my DEAD blogspot. haha. i KNOW it is dead. i think it's pretty unfair how i post stuff on my multiply occassionally and i never post anything on my blogger. :) haha.

CURRENT PROBLEM. SCHOOL TOMORROW. fuckk mann. i dont wanna go to school. i dont wanna go backk. and i have work tomorrow too. and GUESS WHAT, migs got a job too ! at mandarin LOL we're both working tom. so yeaah, i hate school. i hate HW. i dont know how i can say this stuff cause i KNOW and you guys know that I AM A NERD. but i guess i can say this because im enjoying summer to much.i enjoy slacking off, sleeping in and doing nothing. i enjoy seeing migs everyday and every-madaling araw when i sneak out. LOL and i enjoy talking on the phone with him until we fall asleep and until we wake up again. x]

knowing that school starts TOMORROW, i have to fix my freakin room. me and my sister share a room but i make most of the mess and she does most of the cleaning. LOL but yeah, i have to fix my stuff anyways. my binders and shit. my bags. my BED. LOL - na walang bedsheet kasi nilabhan ni mama,and wala parin hanggang ngayon. I HAVENT SLEPT ON MY BED FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW. LOL it has been more than i month ! LMFAOO. i sleep in the basement. and sometimes at jone's room whenever shes away.

hmmm. what else. hmm I LOVE MIGS. I MISS MIM. LOL it's alomost our ( migs and i) 2nd month anniversary on sept 8th. yeahyeah. hmm. what to do ? x]

im gonnaa goo.
im getting lazyy.
im gonna fix my stuff. NOT
im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home