ica maldita

story of my life;)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

skipper .

yes, today i skipped. haha lmao. i say it as if i dont skip a lot. i have no work today cause my sister and i switched shifts. yesterday was my only shift for the week. i know, SUCKS. i wont have money to pay my debtS. haha.

i know you guys (or you) are wondering why i have a new skin and why i have a new post. yeaah well, i dont know exactly whyy. i love TWILIGHT and that explains my skin. and then, uhmmm. i feel like i have to keep on posting stuff on my blog for whatever reason. teehee. i know im not making any sense but whatever. :]

i cant wait for AUG 2nd!! omg. that would be the release date of BREAKING DAWN, 4th book of twilight series. and on that same day, im gonna see parokya ni edgar live! i know. exciting much.

oh shitt. i think i hear my parents. brb. i have to go. i need to get the phone before they figure out that i skipped :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home