ica maldita

story of my life;)

Friday, August 21, 2009

online shopping

REALLY, online shopping is a great thing. it's so much easier than going to an actual mall, and pay for transportation/bus/gas. Most of the things they sell online are much cheaper too than the ones in the mall.

BUT MAN! online shopping is eating me ALIVEE!!. AAAAAAAAAAHHH i started ebay like 2 weeks ago. i have purchased 7 items since then:
- a guitarhero SKIN (i though it was the actual guitar. lmfao)
- makeup: 28 and 120 neutral palette
- i bought my boyfriend skull candy headphones
- HSM 3 DVD
- 7 pc make up brush set
- contacts case
- cortex straightening iron

LOL i know. a lot of stuff.
and i got contacts too. GEO CIRCLE LENS. go to this website.
they have cheap lenses. 22US dollar. which isnt bad. because some websites have like 30 or 40 dollar ones. shipping costs 30 US DOLLAR. but if you live in the toronto area, like me, you could go to pacific mall. i believe theyre 20 dollars and it lasts for a year or two, not sure.

but the ones i got are nudy golden blue. and twins green. you guys should check it out.


and oh. i got my new credit cards. LOL credit cardSSSSS. it was a funny story, actually. i was working wednesday and i got a call from RBC saying that my credit card is ready for pick up. so i went. when i got home, i got a mail from TD saying my credit card application got rejected. but i got another mail from TD giving me a credit card. i know confusing (my online application got rejected. but i applied on the phone as well, that was approved). i got another mail from canadian tire that my application is approved. and then, last night, i called BMO back, regarding my credit card application. i should receive it within 10 days. lol.

so yeaah. im gonna be spending more money but not earning it. BOO

and im deciding if i should start posting videos on youtube or not. i dont know. i prolly wont cause i suck ass. but who knows.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home