ica maldita

story of my life;)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Help me win Annabelle contest

OK so, the annabelle contest is still up and running and I am still hoping to win one of the 3o prizes. I do hope I win this week. I'm prolly not gonna win this week, or AT ALL. but im still gonna try. haha

so if anyone is still reading this blog, could you kindly vote for me everyday until monday :) Also, you could try one of those proxy sites where they hide your ISP so you can keep voting. bahahaha

click here

I think i uploaded the wrong photo, but oh well. I still have one last chance after this.



1st week of school almost over. I am already stressed and feel like im sooo behind already. i need to catch up on things and concentrate. hmmm
1:39 am, im a bit sleepy. ill do rest of my hw tomorrow or on the weekend, hopefully.
talk to you guys later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home