ica maldita

story of my life;)

Thursday, September 09, 2010

first day of school

First day of school! They woke me up pretty late. i set my alarm for 5 am. but i didnt even hear it go off at all. jein woke me up at 6. took a shower and got ready. i didnt have to worry about snoops today since my dad had the day off.

The Go transit stopped the 6.50 bus so now the first trip is at 7.20. i had to wait in starbucks. as i walked in, i thought i saw D-pryde. youknow, the flipino rapper from brampton. but i wasnt sure. so i went on facebook and comaparing his pictures and the guy at starbucks. i was sooo certain it was him since i saw a yankees hat on the profile. and the guy was wearing a yankee hat. they have the same form and glasses. both had piercings. so i unno! that prolly was really him. but something in me said its not him so i stopped stalking him! haha

so anyways. i got to school and went to my first class: zoo 2100 which i think is developmental biology! lol. sat bymyself and left by myself. I went to the bookstore and got some stuff. i bought a new pencil case. this one is more practical so i got it! and its cute too. i did stuff that i had to do. like pick up go transit id, and stuff like that. i didnt pick my OSAP up cause the line up was craaazy! i didnt get my bus pass sticker until the end of the day. oh yeah, i grabbed an agenda and dropped off my bursary application too.

I do love frosh week/first day! theres soo many booths and free stuff. as i was exiting the bookstore, this guy gave me an iced tea! haha yay! and then, while i was waiting for a friend at the food court/UC, this lady from starbucks gave me a doughnut! free taste! yum!

i was with krisselle and sigrid and i was telling them how i was getting all these free stuff. and krisselles like, OH GILETTES GIVING OUT SHAVERS! AND SHAVE GELS! so we went out to grab one. and we were walking right past it and the guy totally ignored us. like he didnt even ask if we wanted one. and then we overheard that it was only for men. hahaha. but the other girls were also getting one so we went back and ask for one ourselves! hahaha. so we got a 5 blade razor, a mens' deodorant and a shower gel! hahaha. so migs, im gona be giving that to you:) im keeping my razor though! anyways. we also lined up for staples! they were giving out like one of those go green bags and who knows whats in it. so were almost there right, and the guy goes sorry we run out of supplies. EFF!! i was soo mad. i wanted it so badly. and then we saw people walking with their staples bagssssss!! and guess what was in it! binders and papers and shit! damn! hahaha bitter much?

kk so me and krisselle went to our MCB class (molecular and cellular biology). and guess what. i slept through it! no surprises there. omg! it was in war memorial. which is like a theater. so basically, were sitting on the comfiest chairs ever and listening to a prof talk. i had a really good nap though. good thing the prof only went over the course outline and what not.

after that class, i headed home! :) i missed snoopy lol.hes so missable! so that was my first day! haha oh btw, i was trying to sell some of my clothes and i made quite a few today :) a girl came into my house and took a bunch of stuff and i got money for it :) teehee so now, i have money to buy my textbooks. or some of them at least.

off to bed! night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home